TerraNautika is all about the land, the sea and meeting your requirements to the smallest detail, offering you memorable lifetime experiences.
Since 2006, as Destination Management Company, TerraNautika operates in whole Croatia out of the historic town of Dubrovnik and in Montenegro out of its branch office in Tivat. We rely on a multidisciplinary team of professionals with worldwide experience, strong area expertise enhanced with a solid nautical background to guide you through this fabulous region with rich historical, natural and cultural heritages.
What we do best:
- Incentives, seminars and congresses (MICE)
- Corporate events and team building activities
- Tailor made programs for groups and individuals (Cultural, adventure & ECO tours)
- Exclusive concierge services
- Shore excursions, offer yachting and cruising solutions along the Adriatic coast.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Croatia and Montenegro!
Our vision: through our dedication become your preferred partner.
Our mission: is to take away all the hassle of planning and coordinating your meetings and events as such you can fully concentrate on your core business, mingle with your colleagues, partners and clients. To our discerning clients we offer exclusive concierge services to discover a region of surprising natural beauty, while all details are taken care of.
Professional management, creativity and expertise are among the keys to the success of your event. Our prime competitive strength is to treat each client uniquely and to make sure he/she receives a dedicated and personalized service from A to Z in accordance to the principles of a sustainable and responsible tourism. We possess an in-depth knowledge of the region to offer you the best solution in respect to all your requirements with professionalism, elegance and authenticity, with the objective to exceed your expectations.
Your vision transformed into a reality with sense.
We all need to be aware and have respect for our planet, its cultural communities and inhabitants. At TerraNautika, we recognized our responsibilities to develop and operate in a manner that positively contributes to the natural, social and cultural environment, as being a vital part to the success of our business.
In designing a program we:
- combine natural and cultural attractions,
- include meetings with local inhabitants,
- prefer locally prepared food and ingredients,
- offer sustainable transportation and accommodation.
All packed in such a way to provide our clients memorable experiences in a responsible manner. As proof of our achievements we joined the EOS code, Travelife and the SITE code of Ethics.
By adopting the ISO 9001:2008 principles our main focus is the satisfaction of our customers. By creating a “golden” chain between our staff, business partners and suppliers, we succeed to provide high-end quality services through:
- careful planning & selection of the suppliers
- in time reactivity
- the best products at competitive rates
- on site infrastructure pre-checking and tastings
- staff education and training
- analysing our customer feedback for a continuous improvement.
With our in-depth knowledge of the region (Croatia and Montenegro) we are your destination consultant to give you the right turn-key advises in the organisation of your event or holiday including:
- Accommodation management (hotel, villa, yachts, eco-lodges)
- Extraordinary venue & animation management
- Meeting venue management
- Spouse programs
- Marketing and printing advice
- Technical meeting support
- Transport management
- Boutique concierge services
In conclusion: we accompany you throughout your journey taking care of all the details.
Through our mission and vision each of our customers is unique. Though to enhance our client´s satisfaction we pay a lot of attention to create a „golden“ chain of which each single link is of a main importance for the success of the event or the travel journey.
By adopting a strong know how, the principles of a sustainability and quality management we are proud of being your distinctive partner.